Saturday, December 28, 2013

Write Tribe Anthology Book 1

Write Tribe

     Many of you may have noticed that I have been missing in action over the holidays.  My husband and children are all home enjoying the time together. Because of that, finding time to write or even get online is usually practically impossible.  Either my son is playing computer games or my husband is on Google searching for something.

     I had thought of waiting to post until my brood goes back to school and work after the New Year and then was surprised  by the publication of this E book as a Christmas present to all associated with the project and group.  A big thank you to Vidya Sury for her dedication and hard work to make this volume possible.


     It is simply to cool to not share now and any writer knows being published is a cause for celebration and excitement and deserves to be acknowledged.   I am so proud to have one of my stories published in this exquisite collection.    So without further ado, I invite you to click on the cover of the book in the side bar to be taken to the publication “The Write Tribe Anthology Book 1”.  Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. This was a truly very nice Christmas present to all of us from Vidya. I remember your post from a while ago - even the man with the sharp intake (poor soul). Nice choice Kathy. I had enjoyed that post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy, I liked the post too which is why I submitted it. It is such a privilege and thrill to be apart of this project. Thank you for stopping into visit and share your thoughts. ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow. Congratulations. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, thank you! I thought so too! Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments! ♥

      Delete
  3. This is indeed the most fabulous Christmas present for all of us. I am so glad that we are a part of this.
    Enjoyed reading your post and enjoy your time with the family too. Best wishes for the New Year 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilpa, I am so thrilled and tickled to be apart of this along with you. I enjoy reading everything you write Shilpa and feel blessed to count you as a friend. Best wished to you and thank you for stopping in and for your sweet comments! ♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. payal, thank you!! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comments! ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh wow - this is awesome - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanthie, thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. It is pretty cool and I am so excited to share it here. ♥

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. JoJo, thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments! ♥

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! That's so exciting :) What a great way to end the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jannatwrites, it really was. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments! ♥

      Delete
  8. This is awesome! Downloading...good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, I thought so too. Thank you for stopping by, your comments, and for downloading! ♥

      Delete